Professional item banking with FastTest
- Easy-to-use authoring interface allows SMEs to get right to work.
- Manage user access in FastTest with roles and content limitations.
- Innovate with tech-enhanced items like drag-and-drop, essay, and fill-in-the-blank.
- Review items with workflow management to improve content quality.
- Support validity with storage of extensive metadata, including custom fields and statistics.
- Track item versioning, usage on test forms, and user actions.
- Leverage classical test theory (CTT) and item response theory (IRT) to build reliable, defensible tests.
- FastTest supports dichotomous and polytomous IRT models.
- Set cutscores using the modified-Angoff approach.
- Improve test security with adaptive (CAT) or linear-on-the-fly (LOFT) delivery.
- Linear or normative scaled scoring conversion.
FastTest makes it easier to deliver high-quality exams
- Scalable test engine on best-in-class Amazon servers.
- Intuitive, modern interface with customizability and widgets like protractors.
- Scalable security: you define if the test has an open link, password protection, lockdown browser, virtual proctoring, or secure test centers.
Drive insight into item and test performance with FastTest’s reports
With a click of the mouse, you can produce comprehensive tech reports in Microsoft Word – allowing you to immediately work with content experts to evaluate item and test performance, revising items to improve the assessment.
Test level: descriptive statistics, reliability indices, standard error of measurement, distributions
Item level: quantile plots, difficulty, discrimination (point biserial), distractor analysis
Online essay scoring
FastTest has an integrated essay marking platform that empowers you to efficiently score thousands of essays.
- Define your own rubrics
- Specify scoring rules like how to deal with multiple markers
- Manage raters and access
- Efficiently rate essays, with comments and flagging
- Automatically score results with classical or IRT methods