Manage SMEs and staff more effectively on a platform designed for remote development of certification and licensure testing.
Deliver immediately and securely on our cost-effective platform. Provide your own proctors, or use our on-demand professionals.
Our experts will help you navigate best practices and accreditation standards, from initial job analysis to end-of-year statistical reports.
Securely Deliver Certification and Licensure Tests
Quickly publish new forms of your certification and licensure tests; do so yourself, or let us handle it for you. Set up complex security options, from navigation controls to time limits to media replay. Upload your rosters of examinees, or let them self-register.
Deliver immediately on our platform, with your proctors or our professional remote proctoring service. Leverage our real-time dashboards to manage the delivery, with options to pause examinees that are cheating or re-start examinees that lost internet connection.
Provide feedback to candidates with customizable reports. Integrate with LMS, CMS, or other platforms. Get results immediately.
Item Banking: Make Your SMEs More Productive
Developing item banks for certification and licensure testing is not easy! Manage teams of SMEs with role- and content-based access. The SMEs can log in and write items directly in the platform rather than wasting their time in Word or Google Docs.
Drive development with customizable workflow and assignments. Staff can review and approve items before usage.
Store important metadata about each item, such as author, date created, statistics, reference/source, and which tests it is used on.
Set cutscores with the modified-Angoff approach be requiring the SMEs to leave Angoff ratings during review. Export the collated spreadsheet of ratings for easy analysis of inter-rater reliability, Beuk compromise, and more.
Psychometric Consulting, in Plain English
We can handle the complex stages of test development for certification and licensure exams, from job analysis to test specifications to standard setting to psychometric reports. Our Psychometricians can explain the work in real speak, and provide short timelines. These steps aren’t just out of the blue; they are required by testing industry and accreditation standards.
- Job Analysis: Surveying job incumbents and stakeholders to see what knowledge and skills are actually important
- Test Specifications: Convert the job analysis survey results into data-driven test blueprints
- Item Writing Workshops: Train your subject matter experts to ensure high quality items; review before using
- Test Assembly: Assemble test forms to align with blueprints and other requirements
- Equating: You are usually required to have at least 2 test forms. Equating is the process of ensuring they are producing comparable scores.
- Standard Setting: Set a cutscore that is fair and defensible, and serves the purpose of the credential.
- Psychometric Reports: Evaluate item and test performance to improve the test; submit required annual reports for accreditation.